Forum Index: .: Dock Talk:
Admiralty 30 Test Sails in Long Beach
Team McLube

Bill J

Mar 10, 2007, 5:54 PM

Post #1 of 2 (9338 views)
Shortcut
Admiralty 30 Test Sails in Long Beach Log-In to Post/Reply

Hi all. I am offering test sails of my new Admiralty 30 (the modified JS9000) next weekend, March 17 & 18 from the long dock at Long Beach YC. Any SoCal sailors interested in this innovative 30 footer, please plan on dropping by between noon at about 4:30 either day. You can also meet the designer, John Swarbrick from Australia who will be here helping be set the boat up as well as the owner of Admiralty Yachts who will be here from Singapore. You may recognize John as the designer of the Kookabura series of 12 Meters for the America's Cup in 1987 and of Chirs Dickson's Tokio in one of the Volvo Around the World Races of a few years ago.

I am not selling anything - I have no financial interest other than my investment in my own boat, but I'd love to have interested sailors take a look at the boat. Did I mention you can race with a total crew of 2 to 3 and that PHRF rated it at 60?

Bill J

Mar 13, 2007, 10:12 PM

Post #2 of 2 (9285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bill J] Admiralty 30 Test Sails in Long Beach [In reply to] Log-In to Post/Reply

I'm picking John Swarbrick up at LAX tomorrow and delivering him to his hotel (no, not the "pink palace", for those of you who know Long Beach). If you'd like to meet John, stop by the long dock at LBYC either Saturday or Sunday abd say hi. He'd love to meet local sailors.

I get my new sails from Elliott-Pattison either tomorrow or Thursday. I can't wait. If you are planning to stop by to see the boat, take a test sail, or just shoot the breeze, post a reply here. Let me know which day and about what time.

Viewing the Forums: No members and guests

Search for (options) Contact Forum Forum FAQS Markup Tags Forum Rules