Scuttlebutt Website SCUTTLEBUTT
SAILING NEWS
ForumIndex CLASSIFIED ADS Search Posts SEARCH

Forum Index: .: Dock Talk:
How to Complete Essay Assignments in a Day?
Team McLube

essaywriting

Jan 23, 2020, 3:34 AM

Post #1 of 1 (180 views)
Shortcut
How to Complete Essay Assignments in a Day? Log-In to Post/Reply

Are you panicking because you left writing your essay till the last day?
So, you’re now looking for ways to complete in a single day – seems impossible, right?

Don’t worry; it is doable, but I wouldn’t suggest that you do this every time. It’s better that you start your assignments on time, so you don’t have a breakdown the night before the submission or get help from 'write my essay' service if you want your assignments on time.

Coming back to writing your essay – here’s what you need to do:

Plan your time carefully – come up with a solid plan and divide your time among the different tasks. For example, thirty minutes for researching, two hours for writing and so on.

Get rid of any distraction – since you’re short on time, you can’t afford to lose even a minute. Remove anything that distract you. Get off social media, better yet, switch off your phone and sit in a quiet place.

Read the essay prompt carefully – take your time understanding what you are asked to do. What’s the point of finishing the essay in a hurry only to find out that you missed the important requirements?

Have a brainstorming session – before you begin writing, jot down ideas that come to your mind regarding the topic.

Carry out research – since you have a deadline to meet, going through every article and book wouldn’t be such a good idea. Just go through the top sources and gather the most important information on your topic.

Sketch an outline – this is what will save you time and make writing easier. Develop an outline and define all the points that you will share in each section.

Don’t stress yourself – keep reminding yourself that you can do it. If you start panicking, you will never be able to finish it on time.

Don’t copy someone else’s work – remember that plagiarizing content isn’t the answer. Getting caught for copying someone else’s work will only make things worse for you. If you’ve found relevant information, paraphrase it and cite your sources.

If you’re unable to complete your essay, there is nothing to worry about. You can always ask for professional help – reach out to a reliable 'write my essay for me' service and they will help you out with your writing problems.

Viewing the Forums: No members and guests

Search for (options) Contact Forum Forum FAQS Markup Tags Forum Rules