What is your equipment?
Team McLube

Liz

Apr 8, 2014, 5:54 AM

Post #1 of 6 (23362 views)
Shortcut
What is your equipment? Log-In to Post/Reply

Hello,

I'm Liz, I'm a student and I'm working on a marketing report. I've chosen the sailing sector, and I've made a survey on your choice of sailing equipment and your consumption habits.

It would be very helpful if you could fulfill this survey (it won't take long I promise ;) )

The link of the survey:
https://app.evalandgo.com/...p;a=JTk3aiU5MWwlOUQ=

Thank you very much in advance

Liz

Dave T

Apr 11, 2014, 4:36 PM

Post #2 of 6 (23230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Liz] What is your equipment? [In reply to] Log-In to Post/Reply

Liz, I'd need a bit more info on your School, The Professor and something to show that is is not a complete Spam.

RichardAndrews

Jul 18, 2019, 11:47 PM

Post #3 of 6 (380 views)
Shortcut

Equipment is viewed as more changeless and longer enduring than provisions, which are spent rapidly. Hardware incorporates apparatus, furniture, and installations, vehicles, PCs, electronic devices, office machines, Equipment does exclude land or Do My Essay For Me and structures possessed by a business.

MichaeRobert

Aug 2, 2019, 2:37 AM

Post #4 of 6 (161 views)
Shortcut

I try to open the URL to fulfill the survey but it is not working I know it is really difficult to make report on any topic and it is a very long process and takes lots of research on the topic there are a large number of students who are not able to complete their reports and documents and buy assignment in uk to complete the whole requirements to complete the survey report.

noracris

Aug 2, 2019, 4:50 AM

Post #5 of 6 (154 views)
Shortcut

Equipment is an essential part of success before starting the clothing business CJ industry bought a quality machine from different part of the world and hire all modern equipment that instantly manufactures
agents of shield leather jackets without any break and gap so in this way we produce more than 100 pieces in 1 hour.

Alexjohnson

Aug 16, 2019, 3:20 AM

Post #6 of 6 (26 views)
Shortcut
Re: [noracris] What is your equipment? [In reply to] Log-In to Post/Reply

Gear definition is - the arrangement of articles or physical assets serving to prepare someone or something, for example, Step by step instructions to utilize hardware in a sentence. web design company dubai

Viewing the Forums: No members and guests

Search for (options) Contact Forum Forum FAQS Markup Tags Forum Rules