Forum Index: .: Dock Talk:
Life Raft Research
Team McLube

jstarr

Apr 1, 2011, 11:11 AM

Post #1 of 2 (9391 views)
Shortcut
Life Raft Research Log-In to Post/Reply

I am new to sailing and to this site- both of which are very exciting! I am an industrial designer at the Ohio State University. For my senior thesis I am going to redesign a 6 person life raft. I want to ask a couple of questions about the currents rafts and get different perspectives from experienced sailors! My survey link is below- it's only 7 questions and won't take much time! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WJPPVXN Thanks, I appreciate all the help!
Jamie p.s. If there is additional information you want to provide I can be reached via email

neiljamison

Apr 28, 2011, 8:52 PM

Post #2 of 2 (9166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jstarr] Life Raft Research [In reply to] Log-In to Post/Reply

As a kid and even now that I'm a virtual assistant, I also checked out all the rafts realizing that someday I would certainly get one as well as thought the actual Viking was usually the one to get. I have been curious the reason why someone would certainly choose a Valise circumstance over the tough case or even, visa versa for example. I would install either one towards the roof from the boat so that it would be confronted with the elements, that both are able to perform. Not visiting a benefit to just one.

Viewing the Forums: No members and guests

Search for (options) Contact Forum Forum FAQS Markup Tags Forum Rules