Jan 29, 2020, 10:49 AM
Post #1 of 1
YACHT SALES – NY/CT AND NEWPORT, RI (TWO POSITIONS)
McMichael Yacht Brokers is adding to our team of yacht sales professionals
Log-In to Post/Reply
McMichael Yacht Brokers is adding to our team of yacht sales professionals.
Partner with an industry leader, representing the most established brands: J/Boats, MJM, Hanse, Dehler, and Amel. Our brokers are some of the most successful in the industry, thanks to our diverse portfolio of brands and strong support from our two boat yards and dedicated sales and service staff. You will be working with a respected, family-owned business that has been around since 1935. This is a 100% commission position, with an existing database to provide a head start and a six-figure earning potential.
We have an immediate opening in two locations:
- Rhode Island office, servicing all of RI plus eastern CT and southern MA
- Mamaroneck, NY office (Westchester County) servicing the NJ/NY/CT metro area
- Obtaining quality listings in the $100k-$1M range, sourced both independently and from within the existing McMichael database
- Being able to knowledgeably represent and sell our full range of new boat lines: J/Boats, MJM, Hanse, Dehler and Amel
- Working with clients in the role of seller’s agent and buyer’s agent
- Advising on comps and other market analysis to price boats correctly and make informed offers when representing buyers
- Staffing boat shows throughout the year
- Participating as part of the McMichael team, including working with other brokers, sales support staff, and yard staff
Ideal candidate will have the following core strengths:
- Sales experience, ideally in a knowledge-intensive/consultative role
- Boating background and active participant in the boating community (racing, cruising, fishing etc)
- Comfortable operating boats
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Proven top-level written and oral communication skills
Working hours are unpredictable and some weekend and evening work is to be expected, but each broker sets his/her own hours.
Interested candidates, those looking for a career change, and established brokers are all encouraged to get in touch.
Contact Michael Beers, firstname.lastname@example.org or (914) 381-5900.