Feb 28, 2019, 11:46 AM
Post #1 of 1
Bosun - Park City, Utah
Log-In to Post/Reply
The Park City Sailing Association (PCSA) was founded in 2008 and is a community sailing organization providing opportunities for adults and kids to sail. In 2018 over 1400 people participated in PCSA education, racing and social programs.
We are seeking a candidate that is organized and has previous experience in general repairs as well as servicing and fixing boats including basic fiberglass, gelcoat, engine repair, rigging and more. Job start and end dates are not exact, but could be as early as mid-April and end in Mid-October. Park City Sailing may be able to accommodate special schedule requests.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementing a universal preventative maintenance program for the fleet
- Building and maintaining infrastructure to support the programs on land and on the water
- Maintaining detailed use history and service records for each vessel
- Overseeing and executing routine maintenance and repairs to the fleet, including:
Regular cleaning and polishing
Servicing: Deck hardware and running rigging;
Safety boat maintenance including oil changes for engines, bilge
pump repairs, etc.
- Providing support during regattas for servicing and repairs to the boats
- Overseeing and interacting with sub-contractors, suppliers and vendors
- Working in a variety of situations and with a various tools and chemicals
- Maintaining an inventory of spare parts, consumable supplies and tools for the maintenance and repair of the entire fleet.
- Ensuring that all work being performed by Park City Sailing staff members and contractors is being performed in a safe manner, following legal safe working practices and regulations so as to minimize the potential for work related injuries.
- Overseeing a small group of seasonal employees
To see full job description and apply, please click here